View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 03:31 AM   #3
Oddsock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosies Mamma View Post
Sorry, but in my opinion ( note im not saying this in anyone else's opinion ) there is no such thing as ' Teacup', 'mini', 'micro' or ' miniature'. A dog or puppy which is described as a this is going to ( maybe no guarantee ) have health issues. 'Teacup' is just a disguise name for an ill bred puppy or dog. How can a yorkie be too big? Yes at six months old 4.2 lbs is quite big but its not massive. It makes me wonder if she was planning on breeding from it. Yorkies are all small dogs, so it couldn't be a matter of ' its too big for my house'. Its good that you won't be bothered if she gets bigger! I like seeing people like you who actually dont care if their yorkies have issues* like their ears down, their size or looks etc! I wish i could be a bit more like you! Your fur-baby is definitley not too big!
Greatest Wishes Heidi & Rosie!
:thum bup:

I feel the same about my pups...they are perfect, however they turn out. Our new little girl is a TANK, we think she'll end up bigger than Caleb, we'll love her just as much, as if she'd been a dainty little girl. We adore her personality and the Tank like behaviour is hilarious. I don't buy into the teacup, micro market. No sane person wants to seek out and buy a runt.

Good luck with your little one (however big she is, I bet she's still little). Do you have any photos of her, we LOVE photo here.

p.s When I pick mine up, I say 'pick up'. I had to do it from a sitting position to begin with Caleb. It seems help them get themselves ready and in position.

Caleb Pippi

Last edited by Oddsock; 02-12-2014 at 03:34 AM.
Oddsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!