View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Mary Bonus
Senior Yorkie Talker

Icon2 Better late than never

Hi! So I thought it would be nice if I introduced myself properly. My name is Mary, I live in Argentina. I am married and I have a six year old daughter. I have always had animals, mostly dogs and cats. Now I live in the suburbs in a house with a big garden so I have several animals: five dogs (three rescues) plus Bonus, my twelve year old border collie whom I adore with all my heart and Bull, my yorkie, who has me wrapped around his little paw! He'll be a year old in April. I also have a cat and a kind of sanctuary for exotic animals where I have three chinchillas, a rabbit and two guinea pigs, all rescued. I also have a mare boarded in a nearby horse riding club. I love horses and riding. I am an English literature teacher and I am working at the moment as a primary school head. I am also a professional dog trainer. Bonus, my border collie and I have participated in several obedience and herding trials and Bull is being trained as an 'assistant teacher' as I call him, to assist me in talks against bullying that se organize at school.
Thank you all for your help and responses, this site has been so useful!!! Sorry this gor so long!
I am including two pics: 1. Bonus 2. Bull on his first day 'at work' at a talk with third graders.
Attached Thumbnails
Better late than never-image.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!