View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #14
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Do you put anything on the bottom? Maybe a towel or sink mat? My two aren't crazy about bath but they seem more "comfortable" since I've put something on the bottom so their feet don't get so slippery. I also use the sink since it gives them less option to escape or move around. I also do the talking/praising for good behavior.

If it seems bit chilly, I heat up the microwavable heat pad, put it in a blanket and let Zoey burrow in it. She seems to enjoy that part. Magnus... I'm very thankful he's food driven. LOL
The mat/towel is actually a really good idea, I didn't think of that. Chloe doesn't even want her favorite toy in the bath lol OR apples.. She just wants out. When I bathed her and dried her with the towel she ran out of the bathroom super fast and wanted to rip something.. She wanted payback lol. Puppies are so cute, but I really do hope she likes bath time atleast A LITTLE bit eventually.

What shampoo /conditioner do you use? I have noticed what I am using doesn't make her fluffy, her hair just looks weighed down slightly.

Last edited by BabieChloe; 02-11-2014 at 09:23 AM.
BabieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!