View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:51 AM   #10
crystalsmom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkFromSea View Post
The story our lil guy came to us with sorta ignited an interest in helping in some way. This is it! Not much but I've got to learn a bit more about the situation. Baby steps.

With what little I do know about this particular breeder, she needs to be stopped and law enforcement needs former customers to contact them so stopping her can be accomplished. Then, move on to the next breeder! Keep it going....

For now, any one with info to help the case against "Teri Wylie, Ohio Breeder, "Winning in Blue Yorkies", "Fairview Yorkies"" needs to get their story to the agency prosecuting her.
Has this link been posted? As Mark says if you are a former customer, you need to speak upI am going to call the # that was left on this link at 9am and see what they have to say. I can print out every thing I know about the woman and send it to them but at my age I can't do what I did before. 30 years this has been going on and why did this take so long.
More than 100 animals taken from suspected puppy mill - 21 News Now, More Local News for Youngstown, Ohio -

Last edited by crystalsmom; 02-11-2014 at 03:53 AM.
crystalsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!