View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 12:08 PM   #7
R-Teddy
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstPooh View Post
Thanks Robin for the reply. I do that with a chew toy, but sometimes I just want to pet him. I started noticing this weekend when I start with a "good boy" then he seems to know I want to pet him. This weekend Gizmo learned how to fetch a ball and then sit to wait for his Cheerio. It's the cutest thing. I would post the video if I knew how.

I also got Gizmo when he was young, only 8 weeks. I haven't had any real issues with him at all for being so young. The only physcial issues he had were mites and then a couple of weeks ago he had an ear infection, but I took him to the vet as soon as I noticed him scratching and shaking his head a lot and now he's all better.

My neighbor has had a lot of medical issues with her Yorkie, Teddy, and he's only 5 months old. I feel very lucky with Gizmo since he was so young.
Thats so cute!

Im glad you havnt had an big problems. I hope I dont with Athena either. so far so good. Shes been in perfect health since I got her. she didnt even have any kind of worms, which to me is strange. I have never gotten a puppy before that didnt have some sort of worms that we had to treat them for.......lol.
R-Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!