View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #13
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneysmommmy View Post
Hi Jenny. Oh my! I shouldn't have done it, but I went online and looked. So now I have to ask which brush is best for a yorkie with fine silky hair. I looked at the descriptions and it looks like orange might be best. Except Barney does get little tangles in his hair.
OMG so sorry, I didn't see your post til now...didn't get an email or anything! I find the Regular sized brushes to be a little too big for our Yorkies. It's great for full length hair or bigger dogs. The Orange which has the softest cushion does not brush out stubborn tangles. The cushion is so soft, it glides through most tangles, esp if they're set (i.e. it's been through a bath, it shrunk & hardened). Madan is fazing out this brush (the softest cushion).
I really like the size of the Small brushes...but they do not come in different cushion softness. It is a little on the firm side, but it works great for all hair types & lengths. Best of all, it brushes out tangles. You can get it in any color you like. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!