Thread: Day 60....
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:10 AM   #2
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

It does sound like it could be early labor. In the beginning when mild labor starts they will often shift positions when they are having a contraction. It is hard to tell in the beginning. As the labor progresses some females will really start digging.

Does she have a favorite place to lay? It is very important that once the labor starts that she is in a location that she feels very comfortable. I take mine to the bedroom. I cover my bed with an old comforter and I have a big wicker dog bed that I place on my bed and that is where mine have their pups. I don't put mine in the basket until the last stages of labor. During the early stages I try to keep them calm and I mainly just watch. Usually they will have the urge to potty and pee more frequently as the labor progresses so I will let them get up and walk around if they need to but I make sure I don't let them out of my sight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!