View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I don't really trust 99% of them.

HealthyMouth is the best one IMO. But it's $$$ pricey. But it's been tested and is VOHC approved.

CET mouth rinse I've heard mostly good things about, but it DOES contain something... I can't remember what, maybe it was alcohol in it? Something that caused controversy.

I'm kind of debating between the two myself, and deciding if it's worth it to pay double the price for HealthyMouth or not. I brush with CET toothpaste *almost* every night, but sometimes I slack/forget, so I'd like to have the added bonus of using a water additive. I currently have the HealthyMouth gel and it seems to do the job well, but I HATE the application process, it's very messy and a very dark ugly green color, and you apply with q-tips.
CET contains xylitol - I think that's what you were thinking of.

I have used the HealthyMouth dog and the cat. The dog one is flavored like cinnamon, and one of my dogs hated it. So, I purchased the cat flavor which is salmon oil. He hated that too. He also was put off by the apple green color. I tried giving it time, and it didn't do the trick. I still have it here and wish they would use it. I plan to try it again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!