View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
envrobear
YT 500 Club Member

Confused Please tell me this gets easier!!!!!!!!

I am at my wits end. As some of you may know I still live at home with my parents (thanks to a state job) well and my mom's health. Well my mom joined my dad for an away trip to Savanna, Ga (sp). So I'm with both lil bear (6) and moose (4 months). We did good going on the trip to the pet store to get harnesses and they were so cute laying in the chair on the drive home. Get home, the eat their own food no problem and then they start in. Lil Bear has this new thing where she will give out these yelps which sounds like she's in pain...when my parent's are here they rescue her and give moose and I an evil look...like moose at 3.5 lbs is going to knock out lil bear at 7lbs. She will even do the yelp thing when moose is a few feet from her. Of course all moose wants to do is play and follow lil bear everywhere and yes she does get to be a bit of a pest but here we were at the pet store and it was all I could do to keep lil bear from playing with a bernease mt. dog. And since the parents are gone and lil bear can be vindictive (aka...pee in their bed) she has to be with moose and I.

What should I do? Do they get better?

They were doing ok for a while...lil bear would look for moose, then lil bear got a bladder infection and had a reaction to the one meds but was switched and doing better. But my parents are babying her more and don't want moose to bother her so I feel like I'm back to when moose was 8 weeks and the first weekend home.

Sorry, I'm rambling. My parents gave me their cold before they left and I am starting to feel the affects of the meds Maybe they are driving me nuts cause I'm sick.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!