View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 05:42 PM   #11
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
It looks like this except mine is distressed white, I have it in my bathroom.

Attachment 396418
Nice! I can picture it in white, and I like that better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
Ours used to be like that. You would never know they were there. They were not nice places. Those old stores have all been closed for a few years now and now the stores are new and in nice locations in the FRONT of the strip mall. They are clean and nicely lit. The merchandise is displayed pretty much like TJ Maxx. Those old stores were pretty grungy and sometimes even smelled musty. Not anymore. I dont go there much because I would much rather go to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and Home Goods. I love those stores.
Yeah that's how mine are here! I don't even like to go to Ross much bc I feel they are more messy. There is one that I don't go at all anymore it's SO messy, and they don't even turn on all the lights! It's dim in there like they are ready to close. But even in the middle of the day it's like that. And it's packed in there with customers like they are giving the stuff away for free or something.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!