Thread: making a dress
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
Angela
YT 500 Club Member

Ok, Thank you SO much for taking your time to stop and help....can you tell me what you use to comr up with the harness/vest part of the dress? I guess I would just cut a little on each side for the velcro under the tummy.....like cut the shape of the e collar and then leave " tabs " on each side to sew the velcro on? I know you can only explain so much....lol but, I REALLY want to learn. I bought a shirt pattern from macall's they call it a jacket, but its what I would use for a T shirt......my Mom sews and said I would need a serger to do the t shirt correct. She has never sewn doggie clothes, but said she could with a pattern...so I am going to show her your pics and ideas and see if I can pick up the sewing gene........lol I never wanted to learn until I had yorkies, have spent a small fortune on clothes. I am opening a doggie bakery, mainly B'day cakes and clothing for dogs, perfumes, gifts, etc.... I have two people so far that I will carry their lines, but I could sell to my customers cheaper if I learn to make a few things too. A happy customer is a returning customer

Angie

Angie
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!