View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #8
Jenna AK
YT Addict

Thank you everyone.
I really don't know if flax causes Jenna or Ebon any trouble. I mostly have concern that DVPNB may be losing control of quality and I just don't want to see Jenna succumb to vasculitis again. It started with Milo's Kitchen dog treats and since I don't want to buy from Del Monte again I was grasping at straws for an alternative.
My vet called this morning and said if Jenna isn't throwing up, having diarrhea, losing weight or shows a rash he's unwilling to change her food. This does nothing for my worry about her as you can imagine.
He says he has a homemade recipe but did not offer it. So I guess I sit on my hands and hope Jenna doesn't develop a problem that he listed.
It's just so frustrating. We will be moving by September to California (central coast) and I only hope we can find a vet there that I can feel confident in. Her current vet did save her life last year and I'm grateful, but I really want to get her off commercial dog food at some point. Especially since he mentioned the market is getting flooded with corn...she doesn't tolerate that well either I think. Would the corn be causing the itching?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!