View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #14
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlex View Post
I may be shooting myself in the foot, here... but she is the breeder that our family got both Levi and our 9 year old Cocker Spaniel, Boomer, from. Boomer has been the best dog personality wise that we have ever owned, and Levi came back from the vet with good knees and a near perfect bill of health (he had some bacteria in his poop, all gone now). If you check the "not recommended" part of that page on yelp, you can see that she responded to the review and rejected the claims from the reviewer. While I agree that her policy on home visits is a bit iffy, from my experience I do think that the pups she produces are both quality and of breed standard and I would definitely never assume that she is a "broker" or a "puppy mill" or anything like that. Whether or not you should purchase the Biewer pup is, of course, up to you... but I would have to disagree with the negative things people are saying here without having any experience with her. If (god forbid) Levi ends up having health problems sometime down the line, I'll be sure to update my post here, but for now I'd say she's a fine breeder.
There are some people who get lucky with pups from bad breeders. Must of us who speak out against them have not been lucky like you but know the red flags.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!