View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #7
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I wear Dior Addict Eau Fraīche. I like that it's clean & fresh smelling...bergamot grapefruity with some fresh floral notes, a touch of woody warmness & light musk. It's a summery scent, but I wear it in winter as well A lot of people tell me that the scent is very "me". So I've stuck with Dior Addict as my steady go-to.

In the summer, I wear Acqua di Parma a lot. The classic one...Colonia...in the yellow box. It's a men's cologne!! Lol... But it feels right at barbeques & functions that are casual like that. I also like the Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto di Calabria.

I really like the BVLGARI Eau Parfumee Green Tea...I'm not sophisticated enough to pull off their other fragrances The White Tea is nice too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
After that long post - my real issue these days is pretty simple - Finding a GOOD Wrinkle Cream now that I'm 55... I am using Roc - but there MUST be something better besides straight Retinol which I used to have....
I just started using some Roc products last month. I didn't think I'd like them, but they're pretty good!! I really like their Retinol Correxion MAX Serum...it's so velvety! But you should be okay going in the sun as long as use any retinol products at night & if you wear at least at SPF 30 during the day.

That being said...Peter Thomas Roth makes a product called "Retinol Fusion". It contains 1.5% retinol & supposedly has minimal irritation. The "Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum" (with the black label) gets rave reviews. I've been meaning to try it out. They have it on Amazon for $45. It's $65 everywhere else. That Amazon "Buy with One-Click" thing is waaay too dangerous!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!