View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:00 AM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
I have to watch more news - I did see him on tv but didn't really hear what he did or what happened .....is something strange about his 'story'" ? I love mysteries!
I haven't really paid that close attention to the few particulars of his story but the main gist is he has just landed after over a year alone adrift in a boat on the sea and living off fish, birds and turtles and drinking only whatever rainwater he could manage to collect. He just doesn't "look" like I would expect a castaway floating around starving for ready food resources and dying of thirst for over a year with no shelter from sun or wind or storms to look but maybe he's been in hospital for quite a while before they showed video of him. Hate to say it, but to me his appearance is actually more like someone who has been closeted away on a bender for a few weeks rather than a castaway floating in a boat for over a year.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!