View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I'd certainly expect someone alone at sea living for a year only on only seafood, birds and turtles and no fats or sugar in his sparse diet would be severely emaciated and certainly sunburned. But this guy didn't look like an emaciated man who was swollen due to dehydration/organ failure to me and he didn't look sunburned with those crusted, swollen lips and tongue and severely weather-burned face, bleached eyelashes, eyebrows and hair, etc. His arms and legs looked quite substantial. I couldn't see any bones showing through. IDK, he's not the picture I had of what a man would look like after being through the ordeal of floating on the ocean for a year in all kinds of weather with little food or water. And how does one catch a seabird from a boat? I didn't realize there were that many birds flying near enough the ocean's surface in the middle of the ocean very far from land for a weak man to catch one frequently enough he lists it as a food source. Sounds fishy so far.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 02-06-2014 at 09:38 AM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!