View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default PERFUME TALK! My fav thing to wear!

I'd love to hear what perfume everyone likes -

My personal absolute all time been wearing it for 20 years is SamSara ...someone once told me I smelled like GOLD lol but I DO - my best friend smelled it on me one time - and immediately went and got her some too!

Bvlgari - Great and long lasting....and have had elevator comments about how good it smelled haha -

Todd Oldham - VERY different and all my co-workers used to stay close to me when I had it on lol - its very sexy

ANY Givenchy, Dior & Versace - love them - I still have the one I got married in - Hypnotic Poison hehe but am practically out - and love the REAL original Poison - I'm trying to score some on Ebay I miss it so much -

and DOLCE & GABBANA 'The One' is the only one I like in their line...close to running out on that too

AND SEXY SEXY is Jean Paul Gaultier

There is more and NEVER let me loose at Sacs Fifth Avenue - their perfume counter is to die for - I always want them ALL and come home with at least 5 different scents on me - this is my favorite place to find NEW perfumes! Then I go for bargains if I can find them lol

Anyone else? I'd love to hear what people are into these days -

I love me longtime stuff I listed - and found a new one at Belks Dept Store called Fabuloso - (I think that was the name) WOW DO I WANT TO GET SOME - but the price stopped me...

Let's hear some replies please!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!