Thread: Silky Yorkie?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Teddy View Post
Yeah realized after your first post there wasnt different breeds amongst yorkies. A yorkie is a yorkie. I was just trying to be silly when I said ( whatever kind ) . Seh probably was just using the "silky" as a description , like if she was saying soft, or fuzzy or what have you. But me not being that overly kowledged of the breed, got confused, especailly when I saw the weight difference. I now understand taht however, this doesnt mean she isnt a yorkie. Thank you.

Honestly even if she does turn out to be something else, a Silky terrier or what have you, thats fine with me. still love my baby. Both her parents look the same as most of the Yorkies I see posted on here however, so im sure she is. Plus this was a friend of mine. I do not think she would be dishonest with me. If they are mixed, then she doesnt know it either. I could see where some people might get upset after paying a lot of money for them, if it wasnt what they thought it was. but tahts not the case with me. I didnt buy Athena. Her mother was killed in an accident and my friend had 8 puppies to take care of. she asked trusted friends whom she knew took good care of their pets to take some on. she just couldn't do it on her own as she was in that accident as well an seriously injured. It was more important to her they be well taken care of, then that she get money for them. We have been friends for years. I took Athena. My friend kept one other girl, a daughter of her beloved she lost. The rest have good homes now as well.
Where they AKC registered if not they could have a mix in them that even your friend doesn't know and could have even been lied to about when she got them.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!