View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #14
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamperedYorkies View Post
Thank you for your input!

I did call my vet, not to induce, but to ask whether there are any concerns. I did leave a message because she's not in distress, and now I'm waiting to hear back.

I am a little worried about the coming ice/snow storm tonight, but even then, I would never do any medical procedure unless completely necessary. It's my philosophy for my skinbabies too and myself.
Pregnant dogs are like pregnant moms. They'll go into labor at the most inconvenient time-winter storm, hurricane, tornado, full moon, midnight on Christmas Eve... Just be prepared and keep your vet apprised.

There are people here who will help with good, solid knowledge.

Unfortunately the other person giving advice is not a professional breeder, and I don't want her to steer you in the wrong direction. The breeders on here have many years of experience and are a godsend!! I had to speak to several when I had a whelping go wrong and ended up with a csection and my momma dog wouldn't feed or have anything to do with her pups,. They all rallied together and helped me, and I put a lot of trust in their experience.

Last edited by McheleM; 02-04-2014 at 12:02 PM.
McheleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!