View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #15
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyorkie View Post
Excuse me for misspelling the word? Btw this is a site to help ppl yes my vet said 62 days induce. Questions on that ask him he is the vet. Inseminating on YouTube that's what it is there for to learn and many ppl do it them self. If I decide to let my dog whelp it's my dog and my decision. Some ppl need to learn this site is to help. If you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say
I don't have anything nice to say because you obviously have no clue what you're doing, as well as your vet, and you are literally taking the life of your dog into your hands. To induce a dog at 62 days is not only asking for trouble, but it's putting the pups at risk to be premature. No one knows for sure when your dog actually ovulated, because you are not a professional breeder and did not do the proper testing, so you have no idea how far along your dog is, if she's even pregnant at all. Even experienced breeders have a hard time hearing heartbeats of pups, yet you just whipped out your "telescope" and heard 2??? Get real.

I hope you are prepared to lose her, because that's a big possibility.

And btw , this is a public site. I can say whatever I want, and it doesn't have to be nice, as long as it is within the TOS rules. If you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't breed your dog and not know what the heck you're doing,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!