View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
Lovelyorkie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest1307 View Post
What am I doing wrong? They are both the same weight even look like twins but of course from totally different locations & litters but he keeps missing her. She's 3 now & he's 2 yrs old...it's his first time & her first litter & she's never acted or been this swollen ever so she's ready. She keeps backing up into him & constantly wants it but I think it's bc he keeps missing? Is it possible he may have been inside her a one point & not stick? We've been trying to help guide them and we thought they were stuck for about 30 seconds if even that & they let go & my husband picked her up & she quirt a little substance and blood...could this mean they tied? We've had them together for 3 days now & he's just not hitting the spot...I don't want to miss this chance since she's already 3 & they are perfect for each other their personalities & temperament....even markings & coat are identical! I've bred another in the past many years ago but I didn't need to assist in anything of that, they were naturals. I think he's missing bc he's not getting close enough and keeps getting it on her sides and under her? Suggestions? Help...I think 3 days should of been enough just haven't had a stick.
Hope this helps
Lovelyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!