View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 09:17 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Default question on meds

Bentley has been "off" for over a week now....had him at my vet jan 22, the ER that same weekend (which they THOUGHT he may have had lyme but, tested neg but, still put him on doxycycline) then back to his vet on Monday....blood work was done at ER and at my vet..he had a fever at the ER (which fever is gone now and temp is normal! ) He also has a mild ear infection which is also being treated..He has dental disease which is being taken care of on the 11th of Feb...which he is on metacam as well....he was very lethargic and couldn't walk but would still eat. Now he is up and walking...tail up and wagging and fighting me to give him his meds...which is a good sign...However...he is sleeping alot...he is peeing and pooping so that's all good...Maybe the meds are doing this to him? I just need someone to tell me that's what's causing this...I am praying once his dental is done he is back to his bouncy self...I have been heart sick over this...He is normally a healthy little guy...all of a sudden BAM! this all happens....all at the same time!...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!