View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #9
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I get my candles from Candles by Victoria online, especially if I'm getting Xmas gifts, I can place a big order at one time and save with shipping or use a deal. I like to give the more elaborate looking ones as gifts but I prefer the regular jar candles that won't over flow after the first use (I just put a little plate under the fancy ones with the little shapes and designs on top).

Candles by Victoria - Food Candles

They smell fabulous (good amount of scent throughout the entire life of the candle) and all of the ones I've gotten smell so good without even being lit. I'm on their mailing list...they send out coupon codes and alert you to sales they're having. The downside is that you can't smell the scents beforehand but I generally know what I like and have never been disappointed. They have soooo many different scents and you can make all kinds of combinations too. It's definitely worth checking out!

I also get Yankee Candle ones at TJ Maxx or HomeGoods where they're much cheaper than full retail price but I prefer the CBV and think it's a better deal quality-wise for the price.
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!