View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
sassyyorkies
YT Addict

Default happy to be new member

I thought I had shared the evening I joined. But wasn't sure where my post ended up. I have 4 little yorkies two of them are 12 yr old. That is Lyn and Beamer. My two younger ones are Tosh and Tova. They are all my darlings and constant joys nooooo matter what!!!! I lost my little Bree in June at 12 yrs old so suddenly. No warning sick on Thursday and sezing Sat and we had to except our broken hearts.never really knew reason. I'm sure lots of u have had such sadness also.Our little girl was 3 Lbs. Out of very good lineage just a very small girl.Our very first yorkie 28 yrs ago was very small also 4lbs.So most all of our pets have been small babies. Just recently when we lost our little one as we started to seek another. We were put in touch with a breeder who was showing.This is when we then got into larger yorkies. They are quite beautiful but much heavier and for sure larger.Still loving and forever kisses. It has been an adjustment when once you have had small little ones that you can lift with one hand then now it diffently takes two hands. I guess more to love right.!!! And bigger kisses. Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing your stories. Will have pic as soon as I've mastered this awesome site. Sassyyorkies
sassyyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!