View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
ferretgrl05
Yorkie Yakker

Sad is my yorkie depressed?

Hey all! I am very frustrated and worried because my yorkie stella is very mopey. She eats well and her stool is solid and she drinks well. For about a week and a half now stella energy-wise has not seemed herself. It started out where she was just sleeping all the time at my mom's when i went to clean and then playing at home but now it is hard to get her interested in playing like normal at home. She will play some but it takes coaxing. Could she just be depressed? Like I mentioned she is eating and drinking well and no worries with her poo either. I might mention that their normal schedule of getting to go on walks everyday has changed because it has been in teens and minor digits.so walks are hit and miss. If I take her outside she seems like her normal self. But when we are inside she lays down and looks sad quite a bit. She is a very anxious dog and has some gas issues. Sunday I took her to the park and she ran for 20 mins like a mad dog (was the first time in quite awhile the temp was good enough.) Any thoughts? I cant seem to stop worrying.
ferretgrl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!