View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
Charlieyfarlz
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Six Month Yorkie Baby Girl.

Hi guys!!
New to this website and everyone seemed so friendly and lovely!! Couldn't resist joining.

I just wanted to ask a few questions about my little Girl, She's called Belle, just under six months old and is amazing. I've always had Golden Retrievers and Yorkies were always a breed I loved. After moving to London last year, I couldn't cope without a little bundle of fur running around but due to having a smaller flat I couldn't have a retriever, So Belle came into my life and she has brought so much joy for such a tiny little thing. I'm assuming she is half teacup as her Daddy was a teacup and Mummy normal size.

I've never had a girl before and I'm just wondering as to when I can expect her to go into season? Also, after we go for walks, we get home and she goes mad, She scratches all four paws across the floor, I can only describe this as if she was doing like a bull run.
Lastly, her front "fang" as I'd call it, Her baby one is still there however her adult one has grown through just behind it. Will the baby one eventually fall out or should I get this seen to?

Thank you so much in advance, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Charliey xx
Charlieyfarlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!