View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
STLyorkies
Yorkie Talker

Default Hello everyone ... we're new to YT!

Good morning! Pippa (left), Kali (right) and I would like to introduce ourselves. We've been members for a little while now, but we have been just "lurking", reading and learning so much about our little darlings!

Pippa was a gift from my daughter and she is 2-1/2. I work at home, but am very busy and not able to leave my computer much, and Pippa seemed so lonely. So, we "rescued" Kali, who is 6 months old. I say rescued because though we got her from an individual, she was very timid and would hide behind the couch if anyone got up and walked across the room. She's also scared of a belt. That makes me very sad. But, she is coming out of it and she and Pippa are having a blast chasing each other through the house and "fighting" over toys. The only issue we are working on with Pippa is not to get so worked up over toys. One toy Pippa is especially possessive of is one Kali brought with her!

So thanks in advance for your warm welcome to YT. I look forward to "meeting" everyone and their furbabies!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello everyone ... we're new to YT!-pippa-kali.jpg  
STLyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!