View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #6
sandil1205
Yorkie Yakker

thanks! he sure is a rascal...torments the kitties and his brother Gus all day long...

We lost our 6 month old yorkie mix, Jax, in the beginning of October...it only takes a second for something to happen...He was outside in our fenced patio and I was shampooing the carpets...he had his puppy bumper on that prevents him from getting out, under or through the patio fence...unfortunately, the side gate had somehow come open

he was an adventurous boy and he must have immediately run out on our road...he was out no longer than 5 minutes and when i went out to check on him, i didn't see him at first...went down the driveway and he was laying in the road, his puppy bumper just a foot or two away...
i'd like to think that the person who hit him did not see him because no one was out there...it all happened so fast...needless to say, i was devastated, and my husband equally so...i've never grieved so hard or so long and he was only with us about 4 months, but he was the sweetest little boy, and so smart...i felt so guilty for so long and still do...would have, could have, if only etc...

of course i wanted another puppy and about a week later i found Jake....right now with our weather so frigid, he uses puppy pads in the house and is usually pretty good about staying on those...i take him out with Gus when we have a warmer day, and he follows him all around the patio, but he doesn't potty out there...comes in and does it on his pad...going to have to work on that a lot harder but it is so cold right now, and windy a lot of the time...

anyway, enough about me and Jake glad to be here with all of you wonderful yorkie lovers!

Sandi
sandil1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!