View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 02:21 PM   #8
Victri
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Victri, hey. I have read that u only u the flea under there eyes and on the face. So i think u are doin it rite. I was also wondering...where did u get the dry shampoo? Thanks!
At my Pet Store, I went up today to get some and all they had was the one for the boys.(cats) which is 8 and 1 the maker. They have one at the pet store Pets & Pisces and I will pick it up on Friday when it comes in this one comes in a spray and powder. I went ahead and bought this one, just in case and it says you can use it on puppies and dogs.

Also I went to Wally World and was in the dog section and they had it there. Grrrr and for less!!!

So as soon as I pick it up I will give you the name. Sydnee has been jumping in and out of the bath so much, that had to buy some spray in conditioner for her they didn't have the ice on ice someone said was good. I got her something by Four Paws called Soft n Silky. Anybody heard of it, is it bad, good? Should I even begin to put in on her? I don't want to do anything that will harm her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!