View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #1
Leroy
Inactive Account

Default My beloved Twinkie is gone and I miss him so much.

I wanted to share with a broken heart that my family and I made one of the most difficult decisions in our lives yesterday. We took our fur baby so he would be put to sleep. The vet said he had cancer and he was to the point where he was lethargic, hardly ate anything, that is if he did eat and meds weren't helping him. My poor baby was making groaning sounds, we didn't want him to suffer and my family and I had been talking about what was best for him...

On Wednesday, we took Twinkie for a short walk and for the past months we had been giving him chicken with rice or oatmeal (his favorite and he would try to eat a little bit more) along with his dog food.

Twinkie was a Pomeranian, I had him since he was about 2 months old and he would of been 11 years old this coming September. He was my loving loyal companion following me from room to room and was there for me all the time. He loved going on walks, doing tricks and being around us. He was such a joy to have around. He was my best friend. My poor baby was so strong and brave. I will forever miss and love him.

Twinkie
9/15/2003-1/23/2014
You were such a wonderful dog.
My best friend, my loyal companion.
You were such a brave and strong boy.
You will forever be in our hearts.
We love you always.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 01-25-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!