View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 10:22 AM   #11
Lisa and Pic
♥ Piccolo & Vivi ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVicki View Post
Funny you should post this. I fell/tripped about an hour ago. I tripped over the Vacum Cleaner Cord and fell into the arm of the couch hitting my ribs on the right side, still hurting. Damn Cord.
Oh Vicki, hope you are okay. I think it is hurting worse now than when it happened for me. Are you feeling the same way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
The last time I remember falling was 2 years ago. I was feeling pretty cute that day in my dress and heels. I came home for lunch, and somehow fell from the top of the stairs that leads to my old apt. I just went head first down 6 steps. The first thing I did was cover myself because as you can imagine, my dress flipped over during the fall. The saddest part was my parents were inside having lunch, heard the commotion, and didn't even bother to check what had happened. I went in bruised knees, wrists, and forearms and bleeding shins. That didn't hurt as much as my parents completely ignoring me as a stood by them once I got inside. I changed into pants and went back to work.
Ouchies! That sounds horrible and can't believe your folks didn't realize there was a crisis going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
Oh it hurts just thinking about all the falls and injuries you all have had. Hopefully everyone is OK, Please be careful !

The last time I fell was two years ago, well it wasn't really a fall but more like me getting tossed from the motorcycle when the clutch got stuck. My DH and I were getting ready to leave a parking lot when he put it in natural and rolled backwards and just as he put it in first gear and lets the clutch go I go flying off the back of the bike. I was pissed, embarrassed and hurting all at the same time. The pain wasn't that bad until the following day. I had road burns on my hands, knees and on one of my legs. It took me a good long time to have full use of my leg again. Thank goodness it was nothing serious enough to have to go to the emergency room.

We had just gotten the bike out of the shop from having it fixed. Nice Job huh, lets just say we wont be taking it to them again!! I got right back on it and we rode home !
Oh, there is nothing worse than the pain of road burns. Sounds terrible, but glad it was not an ER visit.
Lisa and Pic is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!