View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
ShowGirlLola
YT 1000 Club Member

Love What are the best things you've bought for your yorkie?

1. Buddy Belt (Knight, with rhinestones)
I love the color, it's neutral but more interesting than regular black. It's also easy to get on, super soft, and comfortable for Lola.

2. Jaraden soho bag (purple, very pretty vibrant color)
I was hesitant to spend so much on a bag, the most I've spent on any bag (not just dog bags) prior to this was ~$30. Lola likes it much more than her 2 cheap bags and it's more comfortable for me. I just wish the head holes were a bit bigger.

3. Petco 2/$5 toys (was going to link but they're not on the website)
Lola has about 10 of these, they're some of her favorite toys. She's not a toy killer but I thought she'd pick at the terry cloth, so far they've held up for a few months. She likes them because they have nice big squeakers and they're the right size to fit in her mouth.

4. Stroller New Large 4 Wheels Pet Dog Cat Stroller 18 Color Choices with Free Rain Cover | eBay
I don't use it often, but it's very useful when I need it. I took Lola outlet shopping and to the mall a few times in it. I'm happy with the quality, a local pet store carries some of the $200 strollers and I like mine better. The only flaw is it doesn't have a tether.

5. grreat choice fleece shirt Grreat Choice® Purple Fleece Coat - Sale - Dog - PetSmart
They aren't the cutest, but they're comfortable, warm, cheap, and don't knot her hair (I think the wide arm holes help). I also love that they don't have velcro.

6. whimzees alligator chewies (Lola is between 5-6lbs and I buy the large) Whimzees Alligator Dog Treats - Natural Dog Treats and Dental Dog Treats from petco.com
So far she likes these the best of all the chewies I've bought, we haven't had any issues with big pieces breaking off, and one lasts weeks. I don't like the stick shaped version, pieces did break off and she goes through them quicker.

Last edited by ShowGirlLola; 01-23-2014 at 12:09 AM.
ShowGirlLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!