View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 01:56 PM   #8
PinkMartini
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsie1978
Thats what I said Iv had dogs all my life and as a child my mom never bought dog food for our dogs..they would get yummy left overs or my mom would boil meat for them etc,and they were always healthy,happy and beautiful..NOT OVER WEIGHT at all.They all lived for years and the same goes for my nans dogs and my great nans dogs..all healthy.
But now dogs can get alergic reactions to kibble!!?? The can get skin alergies,hair loss,diarrea..???? My point is,if kibble is so wonderful and so healthy,why can it have second effects on the dog?? No matter what it says on the side of any package,in my opinion its all chemical and all rubbish.Of course I give my babies kibble,I want to keep their teeth healthy..but I dont like it at all which is why I treat them to human treats every now and again.After they dehidreate the so called "human grade" meat (which I dont beleive that they use),and all the veggies,then add the chemicals and conservatives,its anything but healthy and far from tasty...Thats jmho
Yup! I couldn't have said it better... That's why I swear by a raw food diet. It really does wonders for a dog
PinkMartini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!