View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 04:17 PM   #327
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinee View Post
Ok so I need some advise on a good blender. I want to get into blending drinks again because it helped me with my weight loss journey before, but I cannot afford a vitamix or anything that pricey. I went out and bought a Ninja last night. The $100 one. But when I got home and looked at the reviews, it says it's not good at blending vegetables and things like that. I did do a little test with some apples and ice and wasn't too excited with the consistency of what came back. It wasn't smoothie like. I don't want to waste my time with a blender that wont blend everything I need. So I am thinking of returning it. I think a blender with a blade at the bottom makes more sense because it pulls everything down to be blended. I know you get what you pay for, but there has got to be a good blender in the $100 price range. What are you guys using to make smoothies that you are happy with. ??????
We seriously went through about a $100 blender a month until we got gave in and got the Vitamix. It can handle frozen solid fruits like a boss. After pretty much throwing away $100 a month for a crappy blender, we just took the plunge. LOVE my VM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!