Thread: First grooming
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 11:24 AM   #14
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymarie09 View Post
Oh, and she only barely trimmed the ears. By that point I was so over it so I just really didn't care.
Ohhh I'm so sorry for the 1st bad grooming experience...I didn't realize that the pic you posted had the hair between the eyes trimmed & she had bangs. I just took a glimpse & saw the top knot & her coloring was almost the same as your pup, thought it was a good pic to show the groomer. But what you wanted & what the pic looks like probably confused the groomer.

The good thing is, her hair will grow back. Looks like her ears are on the heavy side, are her ear leathers pretty thick? It might not stand, so IDK if that was your goal for the ear tipping. But if it was meant to stand, they will, after she's done teething. If you want, you can look for another groomer just to tip her ears for you or ask the current groomer if she can do that for you (if you want to go back to her). For the hair around her nose, I would train it to go down by brushing or combing it. You'll probably have to do this couple of x's a day & remove any hairs that poking her eyes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!