View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Angry Please HELP / Sewing Machine trouble and I have order to fill

It did great, sewed just as it always does when I sewed 5 belly bands. They were thicker material so I adjusted everything as needed. But now I go to sew a dress using reg lighter weight cotton fabric and it keep messing up. I have ripped it out twice now and started again. Same thing happens.

The top thread just is not pulling tight enough, I can see loops where its not tight at all and the bottom side just looks like one straight line, there is not tension at all _._._._._ I've had this issue before and was always able to fix it.

I took out the bobbin and it was in the wrong way so I fixed that but its still messes up. I've tried re threading my machine several time and still same issue. I tried changing the tension to several other positions and still messed up. Ive changed the stitch length and still nothing. .

Any ideas ??? I'm desperate, I have orders to fill for Valentines dresses and do not want to disappoint my customers.

Could it be my needle or that my machine is too cold. Its set up in the basement but I have a heater going for 1/2 hr before I even start sewing.

I pulled the stitches on the front to show how loose they are. Im lost Please help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pizap.com13899411764981.jpg (118.2 KB, 36 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!