View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #270
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinee View Post
There is a bag of Rolo's staring at my on my kitchen counter. I think I've been good enough lately to have just one. lol
oh no who put them there I feel for you guys that have kids and spouses that like to keep snacks around or if you work at a place where munching is the norm. I would have a very hard time in that type of situation. I really have no excuse, I do ALL the grocery shopping and ALL the meal prep for just my husband and I, he works a lot and never snacks at home so if I don't buy it there is nothing here. I work for myself from home so if there is temptation then it's normally caused by me. Rolos are one of my favorite candies, I have a thing for chocolate and carmel, and especially carmel. If there was a bag laying around here, I would eat the whole bag.

My niece made a tin of cookies that was included in the Christmas box my sister sent me. I opened it up during the day when Ian was at work, I had two, then three, then came back and had more, then later a few more till I finished all 20 or so. I was cleaning up the evidence before he got home so I turned the tin over to shake out the crumbs and LOL there was a gift tag on the bottom saying To Uncle Ian, Love Shaylyn OMG I ate all the cookies that were supposed to be for him, I quickly called my sister and said you better NOT breathe a word to Ian that Shaylyn sent him cookies. I am bad really bad.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!