View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #14
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokipoki View Post
I had the Nars Laguna bronzer and it lasted me FOREVER! I accidentally dropped it one day and it shattered all over the floor...I thought I was going to cry lol. I've been using the Hoola bronzer (which I think is Benefit?) lately because I can get it at ULTA and don't feel like trekking out to the huge mall with the Sephora. I used to be a HUGE make-up junkie and blow a lot of money at the MAC counter and Sephora! But now I've kinda fallen out of it and usually just wear my liquid liner, mascara, and some concealer on bad face days lol. What do you use from Nars that you really love?
*sigh* girl I had a huge post full of my crazy nars raves but it disappeared on me! LOL. so real quickly...my favorites:

1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: LOVE LOVE this stuff, i stopped wearing foundation completely and just use this under/around my eyes and on a couple tiny acne scars, and im good to go.

2. nars blush in sin, its a darker and no-shimmer version of their really famous Orgasm blush.

3. nars turkish delight lipgloss: so smooth, perf color, not stick

4 nars laguna bronzed, waaay less orangey on me than hoola.

5. benefit porefessional: i have some large pores on my cheeks as a result of old acne scars but this makes them completely vanish and its not oily.

6. benefit highbeam: beautiful on cheekbones and immer eye corner

7. also everyone raves about the urban decay primers but I prefer benefit's stay don't stray.

8. I do love urban decay's de-slick setting spray. keeps everything matte and not oily.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!