View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #224
JuliannaB
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
got through the weekend and the night out at the barbeque restaurant with no problem, I looked at the menu ahead of time so figured out what to order and never looked at when we got there. I also ate a plate of stir fired yellow and green squash, mushrooms and onions. I find it easier not to have any wine, because one glass leads to two and two leads to three. it's not been quite a week on the Oz diet but I lost 6 lbs so far. I know from dieting before that you tend to loose weight quickly at first so I can't count on this every week. Hard to believe but I am enjoying the restrictions of the diet, it takes the guess work out of what to eat and keeps me from trying to snack and eat just a little of this and a little of that. Bad news is my husband says my breath is bad and I am experiencing a lot of gas
I do take two probiotic pills in the morning so I was hoping that would not happen but it must not have kicked in yet

Congrat's on getting through the weekend. It sure is a good start, as I would think the weekends are the hardest. What a great idea to look at the menu ahead of time! True that about one glass of wine. Good on you for abstaining You must be proud of yourself!
JuliannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!