View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #212
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinee View Post
My guy is the same way. He eats horrible and loves beer. He gets mad when I push health food on him too. Mine also takes medicine for heartburn and asthma. I tell him he doesn't need medicine if he just changed his habits but he doesn't listen.
that is our ongoing argument, he also loves his beer he was having three a night and more on weekends and takes Blood pressure, high and anti anxiety meds, I told him if he eats better and drinks less he would probably not need it or at least not as much. He had a big scare though right before Christmas, he could not get his heart to stop beating fast, he wound up spending three nights in the hospital, and had his heart shocked back into rhythm. now he has another med for AFib along with all the others. He has cut WAY back on beer now he goes without at least three maybe four nights a week and when he does it's about half the amount.

What's odd is even though I am 40 lbs overweight my blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol numbers are very good.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!