View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:57 AM   #1
Thekid1
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry 2 1/2 year yorkie refuses to pee or poop outside when wet out?

Hey everyone. I have a 2 1/2 year old yorkie that is pretty well trained not to go to the bathroom in the house. However, I am beginning to get extremely frustrated that when it rains or it is wet outside, he saves it for the house no matter how many times I let him out or how long i let him out for. He will just be stubborn and stand there. I have him trained to the point where i open the door and he runs to the same designated area he's been trained to go since he was a pup. I open door, say "do business", and he does it. Not when it rains or is wet. He walks real slow to the area, sniffing carefully and once he's there he stays in one spot and looks at me, looks around, sniffs, and repeats....when i say "do business". He will literally hold it all day, then i find a surprise the next morning. I find this behavior completely knowingly unnacceptable and disrespectful. I say knowingly because its obvious he holds it until everyone is asleep. Any suggestions guys besides getting rid of him? I will not do the wee wee pad thing because i dont want him going in the house....period.
Thekid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!