View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #33
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
Beautiful Gail!!! Congrats on the new addition!!!
Thank you so much. She was long awaited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Got your exciting message and just now seeing this thread, read just a bit and skipped to the end and just watched the video! It's finally all come true, over and done with and you got your special puppy after all the wondering, hoping, frustrations and waiting!!! What a darling puppy Dara is and little Razzle is just gorgeous! Dara is one big puppy! She already dwarfs little Razz. I can only imagine how big she is going to be full grown! Wow! You two certainly have a wonderful family! Congratulations on the beautiful new charmer and may she be all that your dreams had envisioned and I hope Razzle and she settle in together beautifully. I'm so envious of you!
Awh thank you. She weighs 21 lbs lol. She is on three meals a day, which the boys find very unfair! She is still trying to nurse from Magic, she thinks he is her Momma - she is a tad confused. Magic is having none of it, and is being a grouchy boy.

Razzle has his nose out of joint, but they will work it out. Razzle has had two mini grooming sessions with Dara laying on my feet, but the focus was totally him, and he loved it.

I had forgotten how clumsy the big pups are. She first night tried to jump off my air mattress onto the GelPro Mat, and landed on her chin. LOL LOL
She swims up the 3 inch height onto the air mattress. And this lady has a powerfull set of lungs on her. She is now trying to climb our baby gates, and has knocked them over, and successfully today, climbed over the knocked down gate, to come into the holiest of sanctums the KITCHEN. She was very proud of herself!

She is going to be a dominant female, but does have a sweet persona. She already sits, and comes when called, within the house. But she loves to chew, and bite inhibition is as always with this breed very important. I am constantly replacing with chew toys. In the 2.5 days we have had her, already there is an improvement in her bite inhibition! Smart gal.

Her most fervent wish is to climb up onto the chair I sit in, but she can't do it yet. I tell her, sweetie don't bother, you are already almost too big for my lap

Potty training is hit or miss, and I need to keep her inside for the next 2wks or so. Before we do the outside training.

It is so very wonderfull to have a new puppy in our home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!