View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 05:20 AM   #6
pooh
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
All we can do is pray that in time God will help heal our hearts, we do know that our babies are in a happy place that HE has prepared for them. I am so sorry for your loss, we have all the happy memories to treasure, how wonderful that is. There is not a day that passes by that I don't think of Cassie and my heart is sad like yours, and I cry too for her, I pray it will get easier soon for us all that have lost a furbaby. We did get another yorkie and she is helping us to cope better. It was the best thing we did to get Baby Blessing. Have you thought about getting another?
Kind Regards, Patti and Baby Blessing

Thank You all so very much for the kind words a thought i really mean that.
O sometimes i think my heart will bust from all this i feel .I would gladly give my two legs to have her back would crawl to take care of her .O yes i have thought about getting another everyone said i should But sometimes i think that would dishonor her some how .How do to i give my baby stuff to another baby.she would not like that she did not like her stuff to be bother, and mercy me did she have the stuff the best money could buy .
pooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!