View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
TillysMa
Yorkie Talker

I will try to answer all questions. Wellness is no longer making super 5 mix. I have found a bag at 2 different places but they looked like they had been there awhile and I felt like we should try to find something she would eat that is not discontinued.

My vet and I have disagreed for years on food. he is a good vet and Done some amazing things for my animals but he advocates science diet which I do not like so we do not discuss food.

She has always drank a lot of water and has through this episode.

She was refusing her food on Saturday before going out. I am very upset with myself for letting her out of my site... something I just don't do, so I have strongly considered she got into something over there that made it worse.

No fever, diarrhea gone, tonight she is playing and actin normal, she just won't eat dog food. I am feeding the chicken and rice and have no problem doing that til we find a new food.

Is there a reason she would refuse the dog food besides not liking it if she is eating the chicken?

We have tried the wellness turkey and oatmeal which gave her diarrhea. The one she is refusing now is the wellness small breed toy which she has been on 3 weeks.

She has not eaten either of these well. Going out tomorrow to pick up something else and just not sure what to try. I am new to Yorkies so was looking for guidance.

Thanks for trying to help.

Last edited by TillysMa; 01-07-2014 at 07:25 PM.
TillysMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!