Thread: New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #8
jdouglas
Yorkie Talker

Update, training is going well so far. I placed pads in every room of the house except the room mates bedroom and the office. Which he is not allowed into either.

Well I discovered that he really likes to use the pad at the end of the hallway in the room mate/ guest bathroom. Thankfully our room mate loves him as much as My Fiance and I. And doesn't mind his pad being in the bathroom.

We are still unable to get him to potty in the play pen. And he will try his best to hold it while he is in the bathroom. He only seems to go if my Fiance sleeps in late. But he does use the pad in those times.

He is having about 1-2 accidents per day. Which is great! since they have all been in the hallway or outside the roommate/ guest bathroom door. We believe that he is on his way to his pad and just cant hold it any more when these occur. I wish he would use the ones around the house more so he doesn't have to run so far to use one.

So far he has "sit" down completely. He knows what "stay" is but he is so easily excitable/ ADD that he cant sit still for very long unless hes about to go to sleep.

Things he really needs working on, Jumping, Biting, Eating anything that he finds, thinking he can fly, and humping people.

Last edited by jdouglas; 01-07-2014 at 12:33 PM.
jdouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!