Thread: Peek a boo
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #45
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Kathy, you are in my thoughts every day. How sweet that your girls are trying to comfort you.

I can only begin to imagine how much you miss your little boy.

Sending more {{{{hugs}}}} your way.
Thanks Kristin... very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaly View Post
I have been thinking about you and Peek A Boo so much, and my heart hurts a great deal for you. You started to share some of your fears about your boy aging a bit a few years ago, and a special place in my heart for Peek A Boo grew after hearing about your boy. I was so excited when you celebrated his seventeenth Birthday, but so sad each time I read about his health issues .

You were so kind to me when I lost Ashley. You understood how I was feeling because you understand the depths of love for our fur babies. I care a great deal, Kathy, and I understand how much it hurts. Peek A Boo will live on in your heart always, since love lasts forever. I am here to talk any time you need a friendly shoulder to cry on.
Thank you Lisa. I would love to talk, but all I do is sob uncontrollably whenever I try to talk about him. Maybe in a few days... weeks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Kathy...I am so sorry to hear the sad news of your loss of precious Peek-a-boo. I feel terrible for you. I send heartfelt sympathy and lots of hugs. God bless the memory of your beautiful boy.
Thank you Connie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria View Post
His picture is gorgeous and your words say it all. So sorry for your loss.
Thank you...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!