View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
FryFry
YT Addict

Your dogs are so small! lol The last time Leo was weighed, he was 6.12lbs. So, I'd say he's around 7lbs right now. He's very big for his age. He seems to have a dominance tendency, especially over Zoey. The problem is, I can't tell if he's just trying to play, or if he's actually not playing..Zoey will whimper when she's had enough, but Leo will keep going..so I'm hoping these puppy classes will teach him not to do that. Another thing that recently started is whenever he's around a large dog he'll start to whine and look at it. When he was at the vet a few weeks ago, a guy with a white german shepherd sat behind me, and Leo barked at the dog a few times, and started to whine..however his tail was waging. A few days ago, while I had Leo outside, my neighbor came over and jokingly said "you need boots for his little feet" and Leo started to bark...it was something he's never done before. I was kind of taken back by this. Will these puppy classes correct these issues before they turn into a big problem?!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!