View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:07 AM   #34
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogli View Post
RIP Peek A Boo ...
May we all be so lucky to have 17 years with our fur-babies...
Sorry for your loss ...
Thank you... that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Beautiful boy, Peek a Boo. Kathy, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Run free at the Rainbow Bridge, Peek.
Thanks Kristin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellabean View Post
RIP. My heart is with you.
Thank you Kathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy simpson View Post
Oh Cathy Peek-A-Boo was a beautiful dog! It is heartbreaking to not have Peek around. Just believe that Peek-A-Boo is in a gorgeous place with the Creator of all. He has a plan. He created such a sweet Yorkie and now called him home. I will pray for you as you walk through the days ahead. My sister just put her retriever, Maggie to the rainbow bridge. She was old and hurting. Her spirit is with us all just like little Peek-A-Boo. Never forgotten, always near in your heart.
Thank you Sandy. He is in a better place now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahas3 View Post
Oh no I am so sorry. RIP little one you brought Mommy so much joy and have left her with wonderful memories of you.
Thanks Charlene. He certainly did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel View Post
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear of Peek A Boo's passing. My God, so many of our beloved furkids are being called home. I pray you and your family will have your sadness turn to smiles when you think of your beautiful boy.
Thank you Dyan. My heart goes out to all who have lost a furbaby. It's a sad time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink66 View Post
I am so sorry! RIP Peek!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollydoodle View Post
R.I.P. Sweet Boy. Peek, we were all rooting for you. I hope my little ones can live as long a life as you.
Thanks Annie. I hope so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemple2 View Post
My sympathy is yours, I know how you loved him and he you. He will be missed, but never forgotten. Bless his sweet little heart, he's an angel now...
Thank you Kathy. His heartbeat was the last thing I heard, as I told him he was such a good boy and that I would love him forever. My angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Oh no! I am so very sorry, Kathy. Peek had a long and loved life. I know he is running free at Rainbow Bridge and will be waiting until you are together again. He gave you 17 years of memories to hold onto until then. Hugs to you!

RIP sweet Peek a boo!
Thank you Terri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
I am so very sorry Kathy . . RIP PeeK !!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you shall find some comfort during the difficult time. {{HUGS}}
Thank you Dawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistymillar View Post
So very, very sorry to read that little Peek A Boo has passed away. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Thank you Tracey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
So sad to read about Peek A Boo. Rest in peace little one.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I am so sorry for your loss, Kathy.

RIP Peek A Boo
Thank you, Linda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Oh Kathy, I am so very sorry. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Lotsa love to you and yours during this difficult time. Try to remember what a beautiful life you blessed Peek a Boo with - you are such a good Momma!
Thank you Ann...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Kathy my thoughts and prayers are with you, i am so sorry. I know the pain you are going through. I Pray God to give comfort to you and your family.
Hugs,Patti and Jack
Thank you both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna AK View Post
Peek had the same birthday and year as my beloved Shadow (Husky) who went to the Bridge in March of 2010. A month later he had sent me Jenna (I truly believe this as he knew me so well.)
I hope they are playing together there across the Rainbow.
((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) for you. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa and Pic View Post
I am so sorry about Peek a Boos passing. Hugs. I hope memories of your sweet little guy will help you to find some comfort in the days to come.
Thank you Lisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
oh Kathy I am so sorry to read about Peek's passing, you were such a good mom to him, and I know how hard this is for you. ((((((hugs)))))) donna
Thanks Donna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
R.I.P. Peek a Boo. I am sorry to hear of your beautiful little boy passing on.My dear Keally will probably meet him up in heaven and show him all the other dear angels. You are a great mom and Peek A a Boo knew it and he loved you so much.Remember the wonderful times together I know it is not an easy thing to go through losing our babies. Take care of. Susan
Thanks Susan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchilila View Post
Kathy, I am so deeply sorry for your loss of Peek A Boo. He was a very beautiful and special boy who gave you so many memories to lean on in the days to come. Rest in peace, little one.
Thanks Lila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
We lost our Bully the same day. Thoughts are with you.
Thank you. Sorry for your loss too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Oh my gosh Kat, I'm so sorry...what a beautiful life Peek A Boo had...I'm so so sorry.
Thanks Lynzy. Hope you're feeling better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I am very sorry for your loss. rip peekaboo
Thanks Priscilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
My heart goes out to you on the loss of your beloved Peek a boo. Hugs
Thank you Patti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamax60 View Post
So sorry for your loss. RIP Peek a Boo
Thanks Kandy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
So sorry for your loss of beautiful Peek. R.I.P Peek A Boo.
Thank you Jenny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
I am so sorry for your loss, RIP sweet Peek-a-Boo! You are all in my thoughts & prayers.
Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by normarae63 View Post
Kat, I'm sorry for your loss but grateful to you for giving Peek such a good, long and happy life.
RIP handsome man...you will be forever young in your momma's heart.
He surely will... Thanks Sherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiefan_ View Post
I'm so sorry Kathy. I know it has to be so devastating to lose such a great friend like Peek a Boo; how it just rips your heart out. Wish I could be there to offer a hug.

RIP Peek a Boo
Thanks, he was my little buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Oh, no. I'm just now seeing this and learning your Boo is gone. I'm so sorry to hear this and know this world is a more wretched place w/out little Peek A Boo.
Thanks Jeanie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Thoughts and prayers for you, hugs, PATTI and jack
Thanks Patti and Jack. I miss him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!