View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
I am always forgetting to post thank you's. This one is long overdue x4 or 5 lol..

Thank you so much Jenny/mimimomo and Toplinepet for your above and beyond customer service, speed of shipping, quality products, and -as always- extra little gifts!

Jenny is always so helpful to me in figuring out what products to use on Mandie's hair. And recently, knowing Shelby-Dale had been having digestive issues, she sent me a packet of probiotics to try for him. So thoughtful.

Let's see, this recent order was for a new bottle of Espree Silky Show shampoo, blunt nose scissors, nail clippers, and TWO of those adorable hats..got 1 in red and 1 in purple for Mardi Gras

Got some bows and bands and treat mix as a nice gift.

If you are having grooming issues, questions, hair or skin problems...I highly recommend talking to Jenny (mimimomo here) and checking out Toplinepet. You can't go wrong
I'll be coming to you for some help for my friends dog - and Cheri - I did a post in Health about Pixie - wrong section but we need HELP! My girls used to be just great but as they age - things change

great site Jenny! I am linking you to my site in the morning!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!