View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Love HI it's Villette...I've missed you all! It's a NEW YEAR!

I just wanted to say to all my old friends here and new people to meet - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I've been looking around and see lots of members I know very well and have missed you all!

It was a tough year last year - I lost both parents 8 months apart but now in 2014 I am trying to 'cope' better and am doing good ! My girls are fine and getting older which I don't like one bit...we've been together thru so much these last years. I hardly have any photos of them these days - must do better especially since I lived with a camera in my hand for 8 years

I hope everyone is well here and I will be TRYING to catch up here again - MAN IS THIS SITE HUGE NOW To those who had loss - I am sorry. I've always been a good listener here and would love to hear from you...

PS - Where is the section for 'YT for Dummies' ? nah - it feels so natural to be here - thanks for reading this and glad to be back (again)

I've really missed being here...and SO GLAD someone finally topped my post count that was so embarrassing hahaha - Congrats!

Big HUGS to everyone!

Last edited by red98vett; 01-03-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: cannot type for the life of me
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!